Enroll in a 10-Week Session Virtual
American Sign Language (ASL) Class
ASL Classes are held online.
Please scroll down to enroll in a class and choose which dates and times you are available according to the schedule. HASA’s ASL Community Classes are dependent on student enrollment. Class confirmations/changes will be announced one week before class start dates. Please reach out to Dr. Coyne with your questions and inquiries at email@example.com.
- Summer Session 1: April 18-May 16, 2023
- Summer Session 2: May 29-June 26, 2023
- Fall Session: September 11-November 13, 2023
- Class information TBA, contact us if you have questions or want to save a seat during this session.
Note: We plan to confirm dates and classes annually for the year’s offerings.
All 2-hour classes meet once a week.
Beginning Conversational ASL 1
Beginning Conversational ASL 2
Beginning Conversational ASL 3
Beginning Conversational ASL 4
ASL Program Costs
Please scroll down to the Enrollment Form to view class days and time and to pay and secure your spot:
|10-Week Session||Early Bird
Two Class Bundle
Four Class Bundle
5-Week Summer Sessions
|5-Week Session||Early Bird
Customized ASL Classes or 1-on-1 ASL Lessons
"*" indicates required fields
Refunds and Class Cancellation Policy
- Course fees are transferable to a future session if notification that the student will not take the class is given prior to the first session. The course must be completed within one calendar year (12 months) after payment.
- Be assured that every effort will be made to prevent any class cancellations. However, we must reserve the right to do so if the need arises. Should this occur, you will be notified as soon as possible. If a class is ever cancelled we will add additional classes during week 11.
- The course fee is refundable minus a $25 processing fee if notification that the student will not take the class is given prior to the first session.
- Once the first class is completed, no refunds will be given.
Recommended ASL Class Requirements
- Technology Requirements:
- High-Speed Internet
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- ASL 1, Summer Fun with ASL, and ASL Fingerspelling classes do not have prerequisites.
- ASL 2, 3, and 4 class prerequisites are the successful completion of their previous class (or mastery of the previous class’s content) in the HASA ASL Conversational Class Series’ sequence.
- If you are unsure which class is best for you, a member of the team will be happy to assist you in selecting a class that best meets your needs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.