Interested applicants can send their cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIRS Interpreting, a program of HASA, is a leading provider of American Sign Language and oral interpreters in Maryland. We are currently seeking a part-time staff interpreter who will provide sign language interpreting services for individuals in the community, particularly for medical and education assignments. This position will also assist with the administrative needs of the CIRS Interpreting department, including scheduling, invoicing, and corresponding with clients.
This position requires:
- National Interpreter Certification (NIC).
- Bachelor’s degree in Deaf Studies or related field.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must like people; strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.