By rethinking and integrating new approaches and services, HASA continues to support our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Emerging with new solutions, the result allows our most vulnerable clients access to our teletherapy and remote learning services. We continue to strive in our forward-thinking for new applications for our community.
- Created a successful “curbside” hearing aid repair
- Continued to provide onsite audiology services at pediatric hospitals and nursing homes
- Launched a HIPAA compliant teletherapy platform for speech, audiology, and occupational therapy to provide teletherapy sessions
- Facilitated 1,068 COVID-related live-Zoom teletherapy sessions by school-based therapists
- Hosted 1,044 COVID-related live-Zoom special education instruction sessions with a teacher
Learn More About HASA’s Programs
|Make an Appointment||Gateway School Programs||Request an Interpreter||Get-Involved|