HASA Audiology services for adults and children are very high quality. Our facility is equipped with two sound-proof booths for the most precise audiology testing/diagnosis. We have state-of-the-art Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) equipment for accurate hearing tests on infants, young children and patients with developmental disorders. Our audiologists meet the highest level of professional certification including graduate degrees from top-level universities. Equally important, we offer an environment that is modern, pleasant and family centered.
HEALTH INSURANCE ACCEPTED AT HASA
Please note that insurance companies offer a variety of policies to their customers. Please check with your insurance company to learn what HASA services are covered.
ACN Group, a division of Optum Healthcare including:
- Align Networks, Inc.
- Cypress Care
- Optum Choice
- United Healthcare of the Mid-Atlantic-MD
- Universal Smart Company
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Medicaid (for children 21 and under)
- United Healthcare
How can you get coverage for speech, language, hearing problems?
Develop coverage language that does not arbitrarily limit coverage
See your health plan carrier/broker about adding coverage
Contact the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association for credentialing information, lists of qualified providers, preferred practice patterns and other resources: 800.638.8255 or www.asha.org
What Does a Speech, Language, and Hearing Benefit Include?
- Services provided by a speech-language pathologist or audiologist certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Speech, language, swallowing and audiologic assessment and treatment for disorders resulting from:
- Congenital and/or developmental conditions
- Adequate number of treatment sessions to attain or restore functional communication or feeding/swallowing skills
- Hearing aid assessment, fitting, orientation, and hearing aids
- Assessment for augmentative/alternative communication (AAC) device, the AAC device and associated treatment